Monday, April 20, 2015

I bet most of you are trying to figure out what you are going to do with your life. I never knew till i got to college...now I am on my way to be an engineer and hopefully I will be a successful wife with kids one day... You see what i did there? I set goals for myself! And you know what? I am going to reach my goals and prove everyone whoever told me i was not going to make it wrong. This is your time to shine. Make these next important years in your life worth it! I promise that you won't regret it. Take the time and set yourself some goals. You be the one to reach them and prove yourself  what you can go higher then the goals you have set. Never want more for yourself then to be successful . Make this time the time for you to settle in on what you are going to do with your life and force yourself to study and understand everything because there is nothing more important then knowing you achieved your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment